1. Instant Access to weekly LIVE Virtual Healthy Cooking Classes (Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons) so you can make dinner together!
These are Members-Only Cooking Classes taught by our expert Chef Teacher. Classes are Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the time below and it’s the same lesson each day, so if you miss one, just join the class on the other day. They will also be recorded so you can review them anytime after.
Tuesday class: 3:00pm-3:50pm
Wednesday class: 4:00pm-4:50pm
To experience a virtual cooking class: You buy the ingredients (which you’ll use to feed your family dinner), print out the recipe, do 5-10 minutes of “parent prep” in advance (like grating cheese), login to the Zoom call, cook with your kids for 50 minutes and enjoy the meal!
Each lesson features simple, everyday foods that you probably already have like pasta, oats, rice, tortillas, etc. and a clear Step-By-Step process. We’ll make sure you’re doing things correctly, and safely, from start to finish.
These exclusive recipes are breakfast, lunches, dinner or healthy snacks that you can make quickly with not many ingredients. Each class is 50 minutes, with the ending reserved for teaching kids about nutrition (Vitamins B, K, C, A and Fiber, Potassium, Calcium, Antioxidants) Culture (the origins of Nachos, Orange Chicken, Chicken Parmesan, Caesar Salad, Hamburgers and more!) and Culinary Skills (saute, whisk, emulsify, chop, roast, pan-sear, Maillard effect, flip, measure, separate egg yolks, seasoning, using acid, umami effects, zesting and more)
We have a list of recipes for the next 3 months at the bottom of this page and they include healthy and veggie-packed versions of kid favorite foods like:
- Healthy Pizza with Quick Tomato Sauce and Brussel Sprouts Salad
- Lean Hamburgers with Cabbage Slaw
- Healthy Orange Chicken with Jasmine Rice & Veggies
- Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Granola and Fruit and many, many more!
You’ve got to feed your family each day, why not cook it with your child and alongside a Chef?
2. Monthly Dessert Lesson!
Enjoy life! While we’ve got weekly healthy classes, we include a monthly dessert class as a TREAT. We’ve got great desserts that are kid-friendly including: Chocolate Lava Cake with Whipped cream, French Crepes with Nutella, Crispy Nutella-Filled Ravioli with Powdered Sugar, Easy Tiramisu and much much more!
3. Exclusive Monthly “Gourmet” Lesson with Chef Eric Horwitz on how to make a 3-Course dinner with your kids at home!
One Friday per month, cook alongside with me, Chef Eric. I’ve taught thousands of hours of cooking classes, have a youtube channel with 100,000s of views and have been featured on Huffington Post, LATimes.com, Whole Foods as a guest Chef and even the game show Lets Make A Deal. Basically, I’m an expert at teaching cooking to kids...which is why I started LIFT Enrichment :)
This lesson is for YOU AND YOUR kids to create an incredible bonding moment as you cook a full-dinner in the comfort of your home! Each lesson features an Appetizer, Entree and Dessert...plus KCCIC Members can vote on the recipe! It’s customized for my core audience.
Examples of Entrees include:
- Pan-Seared Steak with Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Creamed Spinach
- Chicken Parmesan with Marinara Sauce and Spaghetti with an Italian Chopped Salad
- Sushi Night with Easy Sushi Hand Rolls, Crispy Garlic Edamame & Miso Soup
- Oven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan & Truffle Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
- Pasta Night with Homemade Noodles, Fresh Pesto Sauce ad Pan-Seared Asparagus
Each LIVE lesson is 90 minutes one Friday per month. Cook alongside SAFELY with me and learn knife skills, how to season correctly and how to plate and serve your final dish like a pro!
4. New “Kids Can Cook” Monthly Newsletter
This is a monthly newsletter with recipes and cooking tactics I’m exclusively sharing with KCCIC members. Topics include grocery budget tips, meal prep hacks AND healthy recipes straight from my kitchen.
5. How To Members-Only Videos and Tutorials to Cook SAFELY with kids
I’ll release new, pre-recorded content geared to answer common questions like
- How do I setup my home kitchen for safely cooking with kids?
- How do I keep my kitchen tools in peak condition to maintain performance and safety?
- How do I grocery shop WITH my kids so they actually enjoy and look forward to it?
- How do I meal prep when I’m a busy parent with limited free time?
6. Quarterly FREE gifts sent to you (aprons, mugs, cooking supplies)
Get some swag! We’ll send out, by mail, supplies to elevate the cooking experience at home including custom-made kid aprons, adult aprons, limited-edition mugs, cooking supplies and more!
7. Cheat Sheets
You will get summarized one-page sheets on core basics of having a healthy life that cover topics such as: meal prep 101, grocery shopping lists for nutritious foods, kitchen setup at home and more! These will help remind you of all the key basics throughout your journey as you cook with your kids and transform their health.
8. Access to Personal Coaching with Chef Eric
I only provide coaching to parents within the KCCIC program. I’m super busy running LIFT Enrichment (my day is packed and starts at 6:30am Mon-Sat most weeks) and I want to prioritize my limited time for members. I can help troubleshoot any issue you’re having, such as not eating a variety of foods, picky eaters, overweight students, underweight kids and much more.
9. Discount On Other LIFT Enrichment Programs
As long as you’re a KCCIC member, you will get discounts on LIFT Enrichment products and services including
- 25% off virtual courses and camps
- 15% off of in-person after-school classes and camps
10. Bonus - Videos on Key Topics:
You also get Bonus videos from the Kids Can Cook Master Class, (1 hour of content) on:
- How To TransForm a Picky Eater
- 5 Tips for Overweight Kids
- Key Techniques To Help Underweight/ Skinny Kids
- How to Get Kids To Cook Independently